In the previous series of articles, we have discussed the popcorn recipes and their variations, which you can try at home. In the present article, we have mentioned some really easy recipes that you can try at home. In the upcoming series of articles, we will discuss the variations of the below-mentioned ingredients, which can add spice and taste to your life while using the air food recipes.
Grapefruit is considered one of the best tropical citrus fruits. It is the fruit, which is rich in nutrients yet one of the acidic-flavored fruits, which makes it one of the excellent airfoods. The quality and quantity of minerals, fiber, and antioxidants in grapefruit are almost unmatched. It is called one of the healthiest citrus fruits. In addition to the above-mentioned nutritional benefits, the greatest benefit that can be attained with the help of grapefruit is the lowering of heart disease risks as well as weight loss.
The greatest portion of beta-carotene is available in carrots as compared to any other vegetables and fruits. The beta-carotene has the ability to get itself converted into Vitamin A. Vitamin A is the basic thing that is required for the retina of the eye to get a clear version of dark and light. The health benefits of carrots for eyes are also unmatched. It also prevents heart diseases. The richest sources of carotenoids are present in carrots, which makes them one of the healthiest snacks. It is also important in the prevention of various kinds of cancer and coronary artery diseases, as well as in the prevention of diabetes.
Carrots are available in a variety of colors, including orange. The red-colored carrots are considered to be juicier and fresher as compared to any other varieties of carrots. Carrots are also available in a purple, nearly black colour as well as in white colour tones. This is considered one of the most active ingredients and can be used in raw as well as cooked form.
The greatest option that can be used in prepared foods is that you always have the option of altering the ingredients as well as the taste. You can use almost all kinds of ingredients, as well as the spices, and make something entirely new and yummier. In the following lines, we will help you know how you can make the aforementioned recipes using vegetables.
Ingredients required for roasted vegetables:
- Red opinions
You can use any vegetable of your choice.
How to prepare the roasted vegetables:
- Cut all the vegetables into quarter-inch-thick pieces.
- Turn on the air fryer and place the vegetables at the bottom.
- The next step is to spray some oil on the vegetables.
- Olive oil is always preferable for airfood cuisine, but you can also use the oil of your own choice and taste. Always be sure to use organic sources of oils in your food recipes.
- Add a pinch of salt, garlic powder, and pepper.
- Gril and cook for 8 minutes at 390-degree Foren height.
- In the middle, do not forget to shake and flip the vegetables.
- It mainly depends upon the portion of vegetables you have added to the air fryer basket. The normal portion can be cooked in the first cycle, but you can also repeat the cycles until it is fully cooked.
One of the healthy and versatile vegetables that is used in airfood recipes is celery. The celery and cauliflower are present in almost all of the Asian food recipes. The celery sticks are present in the market during their season as well as available in the market during the off-season. They are used to make the celery juice. The only thing to be concerned about is the organic seal on the celery sticks when you buy them at your market. In air food recipes, it’s all about organic food.
How to make celery juice at home:
It is quite easy to make the celery juice at home. All the ingredients you’ll need to make the 350 millilitres of celery juice are presented in the following lines:
- You will require almost 400 grammes of fresh celery.
- The blender or juicer, whatever is easily available in your house,
- The stained glass was used for staining the juice.
- The nut milk bag or the filter cloth will be used for separating the particles after the blending of juices (it will be used if you do not have the juicer).
- For preparing the celery juice at home, the very first step is the removal of the stalk.
- The next step is to peel and chop the celery sticks.
- You have to cut the stems of the celery into 2-centimeter-long sections. The shorter pieces can stay in the juicer for a longer period of time.
- Keep on blending until it forms a liquid with no chunks.
- After that, you can add one hundred millilitres of water as per the requirements of density, which is liked by your taste buds.
- If you are using a hand blender, you can follow the same procedure and get similar results.
- To get the maximum amount of pure juice, you have to strain the liquid through the strainer as well as the filter cloth.
- The fresh juice should be consumed to get the best possible benefits.
The next thing on our category list is iceberg lettuce. The lettuce is a low-calorie source yet packed with nutrition. It has almost 13 kilocalories per one hundred grams. It contains minerals, vitamins, and most other important fibres. The raw food recipe of lettuce is filled with folic acid, vitamins, and lots of other vitamin B categories, potassium, and minerals. It also has the capacity of absorbing nitrate, which is later absorbed in the human body.
- You can eat the lettuce with the seasoning as a salad.
- You can stir-fry the leaves separately for a more delectable treat for your taste buds. The seasoning always makes the lettuce spicier while changing its taste.
Onions are always included in the chicken recipes. It is a low-calorie diet that is high in many nutrients, such as fibre, vitamins, minerals, and calcium. This vegetable has quite a high vitamin C ratio, which is quite beneficial for the immune system. It is also helpful in the formation of collagen in the human body, which is important for lightening the tone of the skin. It is also helpful in the absorption of iron as well as the healing of tissues. It also contains vitamin C, which is an antioxidant. This means the onion is the best diet because it offers protection to your body while offering a variety of nutrition.
Steaks in the air fryer:
The steaks in the air fryer are one of the very juicy yet spicy and tasty foods that is loaded with all kinds of nutrition. It is important to illustrate that meat is one of the healthiest options, which is required for the approximate healing, muscle formation, and recovery of tissue damage. The fibres of the flesh are shorter in length, which makes the meat a delicate option for eating. The a la carte food options for the steaks include:
- The pan is frying.
- The stir-frying
- The grilling of steak
Chicken, fried in the air:
If we compare it to oiled fried chicken, the air-fried chicken is one of the healthiest options. The percentage of calories cut in the fried chicken is about 70 to 80 percent. The air-fried chicken also contains less fat. The air-frying of chicken also reduces the number of negative effects that can be seen during oil-cooking. Air-frying the chicken makes the process of reheating the frozen dishes easier as well as healthier compared to deep-frying the chicken. The results are also much superior as compared to roasting, and the kitchen also remains clean and cool.
The French fry is one of the most delicious yet most loved dishes. The air-fried French fries are a way more delicious yet low-calorie food that has a similar taste. When fries are made in the air fryer, you can have French fries without feeling guilty, because it is actually not the potato that creates fat, but the oil and deep frying that make it an unhealthy option.
The above-mentioned recipes have much more variations, which makes the healthier as well as tastier option. If you have found this article helpful, please comment down and let us know which ingredient you want to have variations on, and we will come up with more and more interesting recipes and variations.