The SEO strategies for following the guest blogging are illustrated in the following lines:
1. Set your goals for guest blogging:
You must first decide what your objectives are for guest posting in SEO. Among the most typical objectives are:
- creating links that go to your website
- Increasing brand recognition
- producing sales or leads
- bringing in new users to your website
As you can see, obtaining backlinks is not the only goal of any guest post. You can use a guest post to raise brand awareness and sales, as well as improve your website’s SEO by adding backlinks.
Once you know what you want to achieve, you can start looking for guest blogging opportunities that will help you reach your goals.
2. Discover Guest Posting Chances:
Finding opportunities for guest blogging is the next stage. There are several methods for doing this, such as:
- finding websites that accept guest articles online.
- Search for blogs that are relevant to your field.
- contacting influencers and asking about their interest in your guest article.
- examining the backlinks of rivals and attempting to get guest articles on similar websites.
- To identify possibilities for guest writing, you may also use the advanced search operators listed below in Google:
- intitle keyword: “Write for Us”
- “Write for me” is a term in the title.
- The term “contribute” is in the title.
- “Submit” as a keyword plus “blog” in the url
- “Submit a guest post” is a keyword.
- the term “guest post.”
- “Guest post” as a keyword
- “Guest post by” keyword
- “We welcome guest posts” is a keyword.
- “Guest post guidelines” as a keyword
- Identifier “guest author”
- “Guest article” is a keyword.
- “Guest column” as a keyword
- Keyword: “become a contributor.”
- keyword inpostauthor:guest
- postauthor keyword: “guest blog”
- inpostauthor keyword: “guest post”
- When you have a shortlist of possible venues, you must evaluate them to make sure they are a good match.
3. Make the guest blogging sites eligible:
Make sure the website is credible and has excellent content before submitting a guest post proposal. What to look for includes the following:
- A strong domain authority should be present on the website.
- The website’s material should be well-written and educational throughout.
- There should be plenty of traffic to the website.
- The website shouldn’t be made specifically to accept guest posts. It should be avoided if every article that is published has clear outbound connections to unrelated websites since it was presumably created just to sell links.
- If a website meets all of these criteria, it might be a good candidate for your pitch.
4. Make a pitch for your guest blog post:
It’s time to make your pitch after you’ve identified a few suitable venues and qualified them. In your guest post proposal, don’t forget to include:
- your motivation for writing on the website.
- What kind of article do you want to write?
- a succinct overview of the article you suggest.
- why you believe the article is appropriate for the website.
- How the blog owner and their readership will benefit from this guest article
- How, assuming the site owner accepts your guest post, do you plan to market the material for them?
- If your proposal is well-crafted and suited to the website, you’re more likely to have your guest post approved.
5. Write the guest post:
Once your proposal is approved, it’s time to start writing your guest post. The following advice should be kept in mind:
Write excellent, well-researched material. Keep in mind that this post will represent your brand, and you want it to rank well on Google for relevant keywords. For further advice on this, see this tutorial on how to create content that gets ranked.
- Add a few relevant links to your website.
- In the author bio, provide one link to your website.
- Don’t overuse keywords in your anchor text for your links, and use them judiciously.
- Make certain that the website is a good fit for your post.
- Keep the subject matter on your website thematically relevant to the web sites you’re connecting to.
6. Make backlinks for your guest post:
If your time or money permits, then you should establish hyperlinks to the guest post page.
By carrying out this process, you may raise the article’s PageRank, which will boost the link equity that contextual links pass on to your website. Check out this other tutorial on how to get backlinks without guest blogging to learn about other ways you can build links to your articles and get good ones.
7. Monitor the Results:
Monitoring the outcomes of your guest blogging campaign is the last phase. There are a few things you should keep an eye on, such as:
- the number of website visitors who came as a result of the guest post
- the shift in the connected web sites’ search engine results pages (SERPs).
- the quantity of leads or sales that the guest article brought in
- the modification of both domain and page authority.
- By keeping an eye on these signs, you can figure out how well your guest blogging campaign is doing and make any changes that are needed.
8. Improve Your Guest Blogging Approach:
You should keep track of your progress and use the information to improve your SEO strategy for guest blogging in the future.
It’s possible that although the owner of the other website receives a lot of visitors from your content, you don’t get a lot of direct traffic. Or maybe the quality of leads flowing to your site is not what you had anticipated. Or, ideally, your target URLs’ SERP ranks would have improved.
Based on what you’ve learned, you might change your plan for your next chance to blog as a guest. You should get a little bit closer to your objectives with each new post you create. For further advice and suggestions, see this other guest post linking to a development strategy guide.
Summary of Guest Posting for SEO:
I hope you found this article about what guest blogging in SEO is all about to your liking. As you’ve seen, guest blogging for SEO may be a crucial component of your digital marketing plan since it raises your website’s visibility, authority, and backlinks. All of this may support your domain’s search engine. optimization efforts and draw in a larger target demographic.