This manual offers the solution to your question about how long Google Analytics certification takes. You may read more about how long it takes to get certified in Google Analytics for beginners in the section below. Take the Google Analytics Individual Qualification (IQ) test if you work in digital marketing and want to show that you know how to evaluate search data for websites and apps.
How long does it take to get certified in Google Analytics?
Depending on how familiar you are with the course material, the Google Analytics certification takes 4-5 hours to complete. The pre-exam study sessions last for three hours, and the certification testing takes 75 minutes to complete.
Timelines and Components for Google Analytics Certification:
The following four factors affect how long it takes to get certified in Google Analytics:
- Utilize Google Analytics to Achieve Your Business Goals as a Pre-Exam (1.7 hours)
- Pre-Exam Marketing Metrics Using Google Analytics (50 minutes)
- Exam Practice: Expand on Your Google Analytics Information (46 minutes)
- Certification for Google Analytics (75 minutes)
- You may also enrol in an optional pre-exam course to learn more about Google Analytics 4 (GA4), the most recent version of Google Analytics. Google Universal Analytics (UA), the previous version, will no longer be supported starting on July 1, 2023.
- After completing the Google Analytics certification process, you will have a thorough understanding of Google Analytics 4, including how to set up and organise a property and use various reporting tools and capabilities for search data analysis.
How Frequently Can I Get Google Analytics Certification?
- The number of times you may take the Google Analytics certification test is up to you. You’ll have to wait one day before taking the certification test again if you don’t pass.
- A Google Analytics certification exam may be paused.
- Once a Google Analytics certification test has begun, it cannot be stopped. The timed assessment cannot be interrupted once it has begun.
Learn More About Google Analytics Certification:
In order to get certified in Google Analytics, you must fulfil a number of conditions, which may affect the time it takes. Also, you must retake the evaluation every 12 months to keep your certification valid. For detailed instructions on how to get and maintain your Google Analytics certification, see this linked guide.
To assist you in getting an entry-level position as a data analyst, Google also provides a more complicated training programme called Professional Google Data Analytics Certification. For more information, see this linked guide on the price of Google Data Analytics certification.
How Long Does It Take to Obtain Google Analytics Certification?
I hope you have enjoyed reading this tutorial on how long it takes to get certified in Google Analytics. As you now know, the time required to get certified in Google Analytics ranges from 4-5 hours, depending on your familiarity with the course material. You have the option of studying the three-hour pre-exam courses before taking the Google Analytics certification test, which must be finished in 75 minutes.